The Bethesda Metro bus bay area is dark, cavernous and uninviting.
Montgomery County deserves better.
Our proposed plans to revitalize Bethesda Metro Plaza don’t just include an active community park and retail promenades, but also much-needed improvements for transit riders.
• Redesigned and relocated pedestrian bus bay entrance with a new escalator
• New entrance serving as a gateway to the revitalized open space, park and promenades
• Lively surroundings with colorful art
• Improved pedestrian connectivity
• Retail amenities in the bus bay area
• More bike racks and bike stations